over sixties exercise routine .

Well. I'm not over 60 (57) and my exercise involves walking 18 holes as often as I can afford to, and the other half of the year seems to involve gathering, cutting, splitting, and packing fire wood. I'm enjoying the burning of it right now cuz it's getting damn cold here.

yes the temp is dropping here .funny thing is it doesn't feel 3c outside .maybe because the wind stopped for now .

Reminds me of an old joke. Some 80-somethings are talking about their old age "bathroom" issues.

Larry--"I have had trouble going #1 for a few years now."

Jerry--"I can't go #2 for days at a time!"

Harry--"I have no problem going #1 or #2. My problem is, I can't get out of bed in time!"

Heck ,just getting out of bed somedays is plenty of exercise lol.
It sounds like the 4th of July any time I walk down the stairs in the morning, the joints crackin' away like firecrackers. :D

It sounds like the 4th of July any time I walk down the stairs in the morning, the joints crackin' away like firecrackers. :D

Few more years and it'll get bad enough S.W.A.T. shows up thinking something is happening.

Few more years and it'll get bad enough S.W.A.T. shows up thinking something is happening.
Or our local EMS vehicle shows up to cart my pile of bones from the bottom of the stairs to the nearest hospital to get me put back together again. :D

I like those Roger Teeter Hang-Ups (the inversion-therapy guy) commercials on TV....after showing his inversion unit, he demonstrates "I`m 72....and I can jump one inch off the ground !" :)

Good job Redikillowatt:thumbsup: I try to do the same thing in the winter months and I feel it's worth the effort. I'm only 61 (a relic in the paving industry) but I can still work circles around most of the guys 35+ years younger than me.

BMBG-BB-Lifestyle-550.jpg

Well. I'm not over 60 (57) and my exercise involves walking 18 holes as often as I can afford to, and the other half of the year seems to involve gathering, cutting, splitting, and packing fire wood. I'm enjoying the burning of it right now cuz it's getting damn cold here.

Cutting your own firewood keeps you warm twice: once when you cut/split/stack it, and again when you burn it..... ;-})>

Back
Top Bottom