Pacific Northwest's AK'er's...Sign-in Please!!

retrokeeper

Ok...it's that time again,time to find out where other AK'er's are,up my way.I live on beautiful Whidbey Island,2 hours north of Seattle,here in the Puget Sound area of Washington State.If your close-by,here in the Evergreen State,or are in,Idaho,Oregon,or to the north in British Columbia,Canada,please post where your at,and let me know your around.I also have an alternative motive in asking where all the local AKer's are...I'd like to get some input about having a meet,in a central location,possibly between Seattle and Portland,along the I-5 corridor.
I know some of you already,but new members are joining everyday on this great site,so it's nice to hear from you and to find out who's been hitting the garage sales and thrifts before me!!:yes::music::thmbsp: Rob

I'm a Washingtonian and currently live just a few miles west of Whiskey Dick Mountain.

- JP

Hello Rob,
Is that you waving at me from across the water?
Greetings from the North Olympic Peninsula!
Mark

Used to live in So. OR. Came to Missouri for the job, but the job's over, I'm retired, and I would love to move back to the Great Northwest!

In fact, I'm looking into it...

Hi retrokeeper. :wave: I live in Wedgewood, just north of the UW's main campus. I'm pretty much of a homebody, so you guys don't get TOO much competition from me, at yardsales & such. ;)

Jeeez...I can't beleive it,but I'm off on the 25th,the last day of my vacation in August,what a fitting way to end my vacation,to go and check out some good music,audio gear,and food at an AK meet.I plan to be there...anybody else a-comin?? Here's a chance to "sign-in"...in person!! Rob

:music: Hello from Bonney Lake. Rob I would like to come but I work in Ky on the week ends
Joe:thmbsp:

While I currently live near Salem, I am a Grants Pass native and a Caveman, through and through. Hence the "modern primitive."

Silverton, Oregon same damn place for the last 49 years and 11 months I won't know until maybe the Friday before If I can come up to Edmonds but I will if I can.

Just a bit S.W. of Portland. Not far from where we had our gathering last spring. I'm hoping for another one in the not too distant future.
Ed

Back
Top Bottom