Package tosser caught in the act

whoaru99

Epic Member
My brother sent me this pic recently captured on his security system. USPS employee tossing his Amazon package to the step.

unspecified.jpg

he must have been watching old movies . i remember the deliveries made like this in the old american movies

That's ridiculous. What did he save...10 seconds....tops?

I hope the contents were okay.

Hey
Two fer one. Deliver the package and knock on the door it the same time. It's happened at my house . The guy wouldn't even look me as he sped away. (Fedex) Eric

Some places the USPS contract out to private delivery services where the density of the population is low, cause I don't see that guy dressed like my mail man. I'd find out who has the contract delivering the mail in your area as working up the ladder just might end up getting the buck passed around. The simpler way is always the best answer specially if some good old boys have a talk with someone's boss. Then since you got the picture, who's going to be arguing with you ??? The guy that has the government contract shouldn't loose out just because of one lazy jerk, I'd give the boss a chance to redeem himself.

George-Costanza.jpg

How lazy does this SOB have to be, to throw the package rather than walk a few steps? I tell ya.....doing the job correctly and with pride has become a lost art sadly.

Back
Top Bottom