Packers Falcons

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoor Adventure' started by Lux Man, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Lux Man

Lux Man Super Member

Since I see no talk here about the playoffs, I wonder if it has been banned. Sports, politics, and religion, I guess they may be the 3 don'ts.

Well- we'll see how long this thread lasts. I'm a Packer backer. I don't hate any other team. I grew up in Wisconsin but I now reside in a state surrounded by Viking fans, so be it.

I have a hard time seeing them winning today other than the fact that they have Aaron, unless their very marginal defense can make up the difference. Their receivers are banged up pretty bad. I realize Atlanta has a few play-makers out too but Green Bay is much worse and they are on the road.

We shall see- --- We're going to be eating all the good stuff at half time just in case by the 4th we don't feel like eating anymore.

I expect it to be very entertaining- I don't expect either team to be out of it until the very end.

2. Andyman

Andyman Scroungus Stereophilus Subscriber

I'm a Wisconsin boy and Packer Backer too, and pretty much feel the same exact way. With Burnett hurt and the iffy secondary, the Pack will have to score on practically every drive. And McCarthy will have to play pedal to the metal for all 60 minutes and not going into his usual second half slow down mode.

Maybe we'll see another game winning Hail Mary from Rodgers today!!

3. bluestime

bluestime AK Subscriber Subscriber

Falcon look very good. This could be their year.

4. sKiZo

sKiZo Hates received: 8641 Subscriber

Packers will win out ... AA Rod said so!! :thumbsup:

I feel dirty rooting for them, what with being a Lions fan, but hey ... I've done worse. ;-}

5. tubed

tubed Lunatic Member

Since I really don't have a professional home team, I always root for the Wild Card.

6. Lux Man

Lux Man Super Member

But but but- there aren't any wild cards left....better root for the lowest seed.

7. tubed

tubed Lunatic Member

Okay, the Underdog:beerchug:

8. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

Falcons fan here for many years .How sweet it is!

davidb1 and bluestime like this.
  9. Lux Man

Lux Man Super Member

Well- that's not what we had in mind, at least not at our house. Packers defense not very good, not very healthy, and missed opportunities early set the tone. When you get this far mistakes are costly. It was a nice run.

10. pdm4606

pdm4606 Super Member

Did the Packers show up for that game? My wife(the football person in our house) got so mad she turned the TV off half way through the game.

11. Bobcat

Bobcat Sound Hound

Go Dirty Birds!

Sorry, I "sports hate" the Pats.

12. sKiZo

sKiZo Hates received: 8641 Subscriber

Yea Pack!

At least they showed up ... sort of. Still an amazing comeback from a 4-6 start.

Go Dirty Pats! <G>

Dale A B likes this.