Patriots win

Yeah, he's definitely GOAT.

Now will you please retire, Tom?? Like Alexander, there are no more worlds to conquer.

I'll have to take your word on that. I gave up on NFL after they handed superbowl berth to Rams two weeks ago.

Kind of a snore fest after all the hype about two potent offenses running up and down the field. Well, they DID get the part about the last team to score winning right anyway.

PS -- anybody watch all of the 156 hour long pre game show? <G>

Congrats to Patriots from a Rams fan. Defense played well for a change but the offense was a no show. And another non-call decided this call game at the end...

What non call was that? I do know the Rams got an extra "free" down when the officials allowed McVay to change his mind on whether to accept a penalty or not.

I snagged a rare amp for half price while the masses were busy watching the punt fest. I only know this because my wife was flipping channels while I was having supper and saw a 3-3 score at start of 4th quarter.

I would say the Hoodie should be the MVP. Beating Chargers, Chiefs, and Rams with an overall less talented team was impressive. Rams seemed outcoached on offense(3pts) and had no clue how to solve the puzzle. I think they punted seven times in a row. Ram defense was a good as advertised.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom