PC project under way

Wires all cleaned up (perhaps not up to Ward's standards but I think damm good considering just how many there are :eek: ) Also the blue light installed, either you can run it on contantly or you can set it to react to ambient noise. Which means YES it bounces to the music!!!! :D

No comments on all my hard work and my sexy new PC :confused:

You guys are a bunch of turd burgulars :mad:

Ok I'll be the first....Its cool...and I just wish I could see the lights bounce with the music!!!!..and a DVD player...I need one of those too.....how did the set up go...any headaches???

I just need a whole new setup...this 3 year old wonder has seen its days...but it still works ...and No problems

Only problem I am running into is that Call Of Duty is crashing when I play it, seems to be a common problem from internet searches, tommorow when I hook it into the home network I will download and update new drivers for the sound card, vid card and update my BIOS and all should be fine. I had it running all day and played a couple of DVD's picture was pretty amazing and I played some Unreal Tournament with no problems. Tommorow when I get into the network I can try some newer games and demos. PC is actually pretty quiet even with 5 case fans and the fan in the PS and on the vid card.

She's real perdy. I wish I had those lights on mine.
I'm going to have to get a dvd burner and more gigs and ram just to keep up. I only have 180 gigs and 256 Ram and 1.2 Amd Athlon chip.:(
I think the Amd chip is better for music from what I read. But that was over 2 years ago.

I talked to my PC buddy and he is telling me that with a DVD burner you can copy XBOX games, they have that $30 have two games out at Blockbuster deal and have been going there daily and bringing games back to the shop and copying them :eek: I might have to get me one of those!

The reason I upgraded mine was so I could play Day of Defeat with less lag and better graphics. Only that is the only freakin' game I can't get to work. So now I am going to get my old MB back in a case just so I can play it :mad:
Sweet system, though as you know it has been at least a week now and your system is hopelessly obsolete, at least that is what the newest mags seem to say :p:

Well I could still play everything with my old PC, PIII 700, 256MB RAM, Geforce 3 64MB, ay 1024 x 768 but on games like Call of Duty and Max Payne II I had to play at lower detail settings than I like and sometimes the gameplay still slowed down. It still plays a lot of great games beautifully so when I get it set up in my boys room we'll be able to have some great multiplayer Counter-Strike and Unreal Touney battles, of course I always stomp a mudhole in his ass cuz I got my gaming skills in the Atari dojo ;)

My new PC will play Call of Duty at 1600 x 1200 at all highest detail settings with 6x Antialiasing and such. We will see when I get it to the net and DL all the latest drivers just what it can do ;)

Updated my mobos bios, new soundcard driver and vid card driver and I am good to go, no crashes are nothing blazingly fast beautiful graphics ;)

Back
Top Bottom