Peachtree audio

Discussion in 'DACs' started by vintage 5.0, May 11, 2018.

1. vintage 5.0

vintage 5.0 vintage 5.0 Subscriber

I got a Peachtree audio dac iTx today. I am really impressed. It really opened up the bass and imaging. I am also impressed with the quality of the build of it. I have not had any of their stuff before. I was curious if others liked their equipment.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. invaderzim

invaderzim Active Member

I looked at the same dac awhile back and found very little in the way of opinions on it. I've heard nothing but good things about the peachtree stuff in general though.

3. prisoners

prisoners AK Subscriber Subscriber

I owned an iDac and a first generation Decco. Both were nice but not great, however they’ve made huge improvements since and I’ve been very impressed with the latest products. If I was shopping for an integrated/DAC combo I’d start with them. Nice guys to deal with too, which to me is very important when deciding who gets my cash.

4. mdewire

mdewire AK Subscriber Subscriber

I have a DAC IT x in my office system hooked up via USB to my iMac and it plays very well. Peachtree makes very good products.

5. vintage 5.0

vintage 5.0 vintage 5.0 Subscriber

Thanks for the input. I agree the stuff they make is nice. I also think for the price it sounds great. I know there are much more expensive dacs but to me it sounds pretty good.