Peoria, IL, Electronics Diversified has just reopened in a new location!

illinoisteve

This is good news for anyone in Central Illinois and the surrounding region. Just days ago, Electronics Diversified reopened at 725 South Washington Street, Peoria, which is about a 1/2 block West and 1 1/2 blocks South of 100 Walnut Street, where the store has been located for the last few years.

While Don has reopened the store, a lot of things are still being unpacked and set up. There could be something you ask about that he can't quite put his fingers on right now, but you can be sure he'll try.

The new hours are 10am-6pm Wed-Fri, and 10am-5pm Sat. The phone number is Three O Nine - Four nine seven - 01OO.

Anybody looking for tickets for the Peora Ham Fest (at which a lot of audio equipment is also available, I hear), Don has them.

There has been a little unclarity about whether the store was moving or closing. It's a great relief to know it is still with us. For the audiophile, it's a regional treasure. Long gone are the days when similar stores were common.

Anyone know if these guys are still open or not?

Tried to call them several times a couple of weeks ago all I got was Don's voicemail and his box was full.

Tom,

My wife is from Peoria and, as such I am familiar with the Avanti's Gondola sandwich. Not very much meat and cheese filling but the sweet bread they serve it on makes it so very tasty.

Sorry you couldn't make it to my Get-Together yesterday but hope you can sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom