Petition to change the Audiokarma Logo

Would you buy Audiokarma Swagger? (hats, T-shirts, mugs etc...)

• Yes

Votes: 80 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 58 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW
If you ever want to know a members sign up number, put you curser over their avatar and it will show at the bottom left of your screen.

And if someone has a user name Bob, Don, Pete, Mike you have to understand they opened up the site because no one else was here to grab that name yet.

Me I'm # 153,003 out of 250,154 members

BTW
If you ever want to know a members sign up number, put you curser over their avatar and it will show at the bottom left of your screen.

And if someone has a user name Bob, Don, Pete, Mike you have to understand they opened up the site because no one else was here to grab that name yet.

Me I'm # 153,003 out of 250,154 members
their avatar? like the little image above their name?

Nah ......... THIS is way back ...

audio-utopia.jpg

Besides, we wouldn't want to be accused of being anti-gothic here ... Piss off one of the strong ubergoth cabals, and we're all in deep doodoo ...

I don't know why so much pushback...the request does not seem out of place. I love tradition and deep roots as much as the next guy/gal, but change or not change, I love AK regardless...I am member 1036....LOL...

Greetings!

is it me, or does the Audiokarma logo seem pretty gothic and edgy. I think we should change the logo and make it look a little more pleasing. No offense to whoever designed it, however we need to get with the times. Back in 2005-2012 this would look great, however it just seems a little tacky to me.

Im just curious if other people have the same thoughts as I do? Im not trying to be mean its just a thought.

Reported and Blocked :D LOL JK

I'm with you but with only one condition...

We have it redone in bold, multicolor Comic Sans MS by someone who has 'graphic design is my passion' in their sig.

I think we could all come to agreement on that, don't you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom