Petition to change the Audiokarma Logo

Would you buy Audiokarma Swagger? (hats, T-shirts, mugs etc...)

• Yes

Votes: 80 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 58 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda hard to get excited over a logo...I'm not here to look at Logos. I had to go look to remember what it was! So No to logo change. No to buying swag, simply cause I can't afford it anyway.

The logo as it stands is an homage to the site's founder, Tim (Kamakiri) and Donald Fagen's Kamakiriad.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?members/kamakiri.2/

91I9N4m8WiL._SL1500_.jpg

Is that the style/font I would use if it was my website? No.
Does it really matter if I like it or not? No.
Do I care if "they" change it or not? No.

As others mentioned I'm not here to look at logos, I'm here to learn and maybe help others out if I can.

It's more of a font than a formal logo to me. I see no reason to change it....there will be some new trendy look in a couple of years and whatever the current one is replaced with will then look dated.

I am really surprised how conservative this forum is. (Conservative=not wanting to change). I suspect we have some very talented graphic artists in our membership who would be able to come up with killer logos if given some incentive. I say YES

back to ole 4-2-7's post of some thread links, the one about show us your gear has NO pictures at all. Server swaps, crashes, old photo sites and such, the pics are gone. Oh well. moving forward...

Since the logo reminds folks to align their cartridge, maybe a spin off product would be the logo protractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom