Petition to change the Audiokarma Logo

Would you buy Audiokarma Swagger? (hats, T-shirts, mugs etc...)

• Yes

Votes: 80 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 58 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell ever heard of "Godwin's Law"? Me now, thanks to dcmfan...AWESOME!

Several decades ago, before the appearance of web-based message boards like this one, before the world-wide-web took over the internet, there was a free-for-all not-well-moderated distributed message board system called Usenet. We used to cite Godwin's Law all the time back when I was active on rec.music.industrial 20-some years ago, as a way to help minimize the Hitler/Nazi name-calling. We didn't have real logos back then, just ASCII art. Good times, good times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

DATABASE.GIF

I don't look at it much anymore.

But now that you mention it, how about just some good ol' Dingbats?

0000.png

That would keep 'em guessing.

While I don't have any strong opinions for or against a new logo I did make this "AudioKarma Speaker Badge" for another thread a while back. I think these would make some cool magnets if nothing else.

ak logo left.png ak logo right.png

@nick parkin i think you may need to start a thread for anyone who wants to create AK graphics or gear just for themselves and who want share there designs with members of the community. You started way too ambitious with this change the logo thread.
Here is a thread title idea Let's see your Homemade AK Graphics. Try to come up with something more eye grabbing than this though. Have fun.

Attention All,

This thread is a consideration to change the Masthead (or whatever it’s called)...which by the conservative nature of people much older than myself, is a big fat no.

However I’d love to design a nice little logo or masthead for t-shirts. Something more appealing and modern. Not like a urban San Francisco hipster modern, just something that looks more in touch with the times. I hardly see any really good, popular audio sites. They all look outdated and it’s sad.

Anywho I’d like to maybe do a logo and put it on mugs n shirts n shit if that other guy from 3 pages ago who works for that company can help. (I forgot his namei Just read through 5 pages of forums that I didn’t realize were here)

I

What makes AK so amazing is the people here. With that said, I'm fine with the logo the way it is so....no on the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom