Photobucket photos

ConradH

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
This was posted on another forum I visit- haven't tried it myself to get old images back:

simply add "~original" to the very end of the image url and it will bring it back up.

I just tested this on a thread by another member about boring/honing a tailstock bore. I found that thread to have a lot of good information, but the "lost photos" diminished the value. I tried quoting one of the OP's posts with a photo and added that into the image line and it worked.

So "...img1234.jpg" would become "...img1234.jpg~original"

(there are some additional tricks that can be used, and no idea how long this will work.)

Last edited:
I can't even display my own photos from my library on Photobucket. They told me to clear my cookies and browser history, which I did, but no luck.

I also noticed that all my pics posted on forums have vanished without the omnipresent advertising crap that replaces them if you were using the free version. I am a "Plus" account holder and have been for years. I don't really want to walk away from PB but may have to if they can't get their doo doo in one pile soon.

Back
Top Bottom