Photos needed for AKFEST 09 Website

Hi Folks,

I'm working on the AKFEST 09 Website. I need some "great" quality photos that are well balanced. Type of photos I'm looking for are: AKFEST, NEW gear at the show, member's rooms, people shots (might need a release), cool hotel shots, photos around town. Also photos of your own new gear from any of the previous AKFEST sponsors or exhibitors.

Please pick 10 of your very best. If AK uses any of your photos I'll send you onepixel - The Best of, CD all original music. Plus get photo credits on the site. NOTE: And for legal reasons, any photos used will become the property of Audiokarma.org.

Hints: make sure the photo is well balanced, clean composition, colors, focused! No messy piles of cables, weird shadows, guys picking their noses, etc.

PM me (onepixel) and I'll provided an email to send those submissions. Make sure you put AK09 in the PM title box.

Thanks for helping out!
Carl

if'n ya need assistance...

I never get up to Michigan, but I enjoyed watching Appy state beat em last year. :^p

lol.

My sister actually used to teach at Michigan, but has tenure at another University and will likely retire there... anyway...

If you need graphics assistance, some folks are retired designers and would likely gladly assist you with logos, icons... just say the wwword.

Here are a couple of examples of previous wwworks.
00febcov.jpg
coverjuly.jpg

hand3.jpg

(etc was the title of a regional indie music magazine i published for years...)

No photos of (_!_)cracks is my specialty.

Back
Top Bottom