Picked up a B2 .... feels like I'm gambling

...it would not hurt to have a THD analyzer.
You're probably right, I'll keep an eye out on for one. Started looking into them, makes me sad to see all the HP equipment from yesterdays. Reminds of what HP was and what happened to them. :no:

What happened to them? You didn’t work in the San Diego division did you?

I never worked for them but had friends/family that did. In the early 90s, HP was consider one of the best, if not best place to work as an engineer. I believe most of the HP culture change is contributed to CEO Carly Fiorina. After she came into power, it quickly became "Watch your back mode" Just Google "Carly Fiorina HP" for more.

I never worked for them but had friends/family that did. In the early 90s, HP was consider one of the best, if not best place to work as an engineer. I believe most of the HP culture change is contributed to CEO Carly Fiorina. After she came into power, it quickly became "Watch your back mode" Just Google "Carly Fiorina HP" for more.
I like their old equipment. Just got a bench/rack HP PSU for close to nothing from a local recycler. Those things were built like tanks.

Yes, lots of changes at HP and Carly affected the computer/printer HP that she ran. The instrument part was spun off as Agilent back around 2000 and they made the “best” instruments in my opinion.

Cheers,
John

Back
Top Bottom