Pics of my racks.

ollie

Hey all! New on here and thought i'd share my collection with you. I had no idea there was anyone in the world as interested in this stuff as me. I'll see if this works...
http://audiokarma.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38956&stc=1

If anyone would like to hear about it, I'll tell you bout some other goodies that I've got (speakers, etc...)

good to be here

ollie

ps

if you cant tell im kinda a pioneer nut.

Last edited:
Welcome to AK!

Very nice racks of gear, there. Model rockets, disco ball, fibre-optics lamps, you've got all the toys! Big-ass E-V's, too.

What I want to know is, how did you accumulate all that Pioneer gear, AND remain unknown to AK?

Welcome to AK. There is quite a few here that share your passion. It's good to be in the company of fellow enthusiasts. Enjoy your stay, it should be a long one.

mac

PS Nice rack :banana:

Welcome to AK! :beerchug:

VERY nice Pioneer setup ya have there! :thmbsp:

Dare I say that you're giving Siamac a run for his money! :yes:

Where do you hail from?

Scott

thanks for the nice comments.

i am the original owner of all of my items. in that picture there are 8 altec model 19's that you cannot see along with the hpm-150s and also some 100's

pic is a little old.

my gosh i cant believe some of these prices on ebay for brochures! ive got books and books FILLED with all of those brochures that i am seeing on ebay. ive also got original sealed ja-r101 adapters and many other items. all thought to be trash, but i have hung onto for all of these years. look closely in the picture and you will observe a "power savings meter" issued to me by the local power company in the interests of unwanted disruptions to the people in my old neighborhood (microwaves, streetlights, clocks) which were disrupted after sudden attack on low frequency sound levels. how about my shirts ("the rack" and a few others) anyone else have chairs like mine?

please don't feel as though im trying to brag about my stuff (its all in storage anyway) im just trying to get a feel for what others have.

ps

i live in michigan

this is too cool. :)

Got any spare JA-R102's Ollie ???

I've been looking for a set a somewhat normal price.... dang ebay !!!

Welcome aboard Ollie! You're gonna love it here!! That is one nice museum you have goin' on. Can't believe you just found AK.

Enjoy,

Ron

No problem! :thmbsp:

You'll find that we have a bit of everything here! :yes:

Here's a link to a fellow Pioneer enthusiast Siamac

Use the drop down box, there's a total of six pages on the link!

Take Care!
Scott

Wow ollie!! That's an awesome setup you've got there. Looks like the control room of a nuclear submarine!!
8...Eight!!!...Altec 19's??? :D

You are my hero!

Russ

yes, im sure i've got some of them, but where they are is another thing....everything is sealed up and put away. unfortunately i have no wish to sell anything. Siamac has quite an impressive lineup but much of it is foreign to me.

Looking further...

i cannot believe his amount of reels. i am a power guru and he is the reel to reel guru it seems. wow! his pics blew me away when i saw them. is he the original owner? or is he some kind of millionaire?

Last edited:
Very nice! I am jealous!

You are Pioneer power freak. Good for you.
Please post more pic's when you are able.

MattFLA
Boca Raton, FLA

ollie said:
thanks for the nice comments.

i am the original owner of all of my items. in that picture there are 8 altec model 19's that you cannot see along with the hpm-150s and also some 100's

Welcom ollie, thaut´s a reals cool collection. You can compete with siamac! :D

You´re the original owner of all this stuff? So what the hell do you do with 5 Spec-2's, or what do I see there? Do you get discount on your electrics power supplier as industrial user :D

How could you possibly not already be a member here!!!! Did you just come out of a bomb shelter from the 60's? :) You're going to be a very popular guy here :thmbsp: :ntwrthy: :ntwrthy: :ntwrthy:

kcollins4 said:
How could you possibly not already be a member here!!!! Did you just come out of a bomb shelter from the 60's? :) You're going to be a very popular guy here :thmbsp: :ntwrthy: :ntwrthy: :ntwrthy:
:thmbsp: Your probably right, maybe ollie just plugged in his computer yesterday :D

Seriously, that looks like the sound system for a FULL BLOWN rock concert! Are you or were you in that business... or is that simply your "home stereo"? You must understand, pictures like that MUST BE EXPLAINED here at AK. I mean, what you have there is like the Holy Grail to many of us here on AK. Simply fascinating! I for one, if you please, would just love to hear how one comes to amass such an amazing collection.....:lurk:

Back
Top Bottom