Pics Of Promo Labels - Show Them Off!

Not sure if this counts as a promo but I didn't see a thread for test pressings. I guess this is sort of a Mingus Memorial with Charlie Haden filling in for Mingus.
Mingus Dynasty - Chair In The Sky - Elektra 6E-248 - 1979

View attachment 1154106

Nice! If you look at my opening post, you'll notice I more than welcome test pressings! They are the most difficult to come by for sure.
Of course no way to know if a particular test press is a cut that was accepted or rejected. I like to find early stock pressings or WLP's to compare them to.

Last edited:
Nice! If you look at my opening post, you'll notice I more than welcomes test pressings! They are the most difficult to come by for sure.
Of course no way to know if a particular test press is a cut that was accepted or rejected. I like to find early stock pressings or WLP's to compare them to.

Thanks Slick Willie, I hadn't looked that far back in the thread.

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery/Still...You Turn Me On
1974 Manticore Music Ltd. MC 2003 PR

https://www.discogs.com/Emerson-Lake-Palmer-Brain-Salad-Surgery/master/572750
2031.jpg

2033.jpg

Last edited:
Post Image did change Domains this week. Maybe that has something to do with it. I know folks are seeing my pics over on the other threads that I frequent. Maybe you need to clear some cookies and refresh you browser and whatnot. :rflmao:

I'll post the images directly and see what happens. Don't like doing it that way because it uses AK's bandwidth.

2031.JPG 2033.JPG 003.JPG 005.JPG

Post Image did change Domains this week. Maybe that has something to do with it. I know folks are seeing my pics over on the other threads that I frequent. Maybe you need to clear some cookies and refresh you browser and whatnot. :rflmao:

I'll post the images directly and see what happens. Don't like doing it that way because it uses AK's bandwidth.

View attachment 1161824 View attachment 1161826 View attachment 1161827 View attachment 1161828

Nice promos!!!.
Seems I can't see any pics from that site on three different devices. Doubt if it's a cookie issue?

Back
Top Bottom