Pics of your listening space

Damn, those are some amazing setups you guys have, i wish i was rich lol.
I'll take a picture of my own setup when i get home, just for kicks.

Here's the pic i promised earlier!
AwotO3E.jpg

I don't have a lot of space available, so i had to unite my work, gaming, audio, movie setups, also my bed, as you can see on the right side of the picture.
Apart from the TV (i just bought it) and the Sony on the cabinet, there's really nothing of much value in it, its a simple setup but works very well.
I'll be moving in a few months and the setups are going to be split, i'll keep the speakers and get a smaller amp to drive them.

And sorry about the various holes on the wall, those were mounts for the old TV that was fixed on the wall, and i decided not fill those since i'll be moving in no time.

Last edited:
Here's my space.
The colour of the walls is horrible, and the acoustics of the room could really benefit from a rug. But I am moving soon, so I'll save my paint/rug money for the next place.

Are the names of Ikea rugs too insulting to buy an inexpensive one? :D

Are the names of Ikea rugs too insulting to buy an inexpensive one? :D

Almost.
But it's more a question of me being a snob, who won't settle for anything but real oriental rugs. And I'm too cheap to buy something that might not fit in where I'll be living in a month or two.

OK, latest version, and pretty darn close to the end goal. (rack picture was taken just before painting)

20170120_232139_zpsyqfg42c6.jpg

20170120_230708_zpslt5qrjgm.jpg

20161112_202809_zpsk6oh4rl4.jpg

There is a 70 LCD hiding behind the 125" motorized projection screen. The screen is mainly used for movies, LCD for TV. Projector is Sony HW45ES.

I have my eye on a Schiit Freya tube preamp to replace my Acurus. Always wanted a tube preamp, and it looks very nice with a good price. That will (hopefully) be the final upgrade. :)

EDIT: Got the Freya :) Sounds great so far, but I am looking at some upgraded Tubes.

20170216_195546_zpsscxzilp4.jpg

20170216_200324_zpsizrqxnwy.jpg

(I just like the glow :) )

Last edited:
Here's my space.
The colour of the walls is horrible, and the acoustics of the room could really benefit from a rug. But I am moving soon, so I'll save my paint/rug money for the next place.
This looks so cozy - just inviting you to relax and listen to some music!

This looks so cozy - just inviting you to relax and listen to some music!

Cozy is just the right word for it. I won't be missing the orange walls and tiled floor, but the low ceiling with exposed beams really makes for a nice den-like vibe that I'd like to find in another place at some point.

Back
Top Bottom