Pics of your listening space

Ah, the sun came out!

IMG_0444%20net_zps4fqvo1iq.jpg

Unless I missed something somewhere... What speakers/subs are those? Apparently open baffle on the towers it looks like. Beautiful setup to say the least!

Here is my little room, a monstrous 10' x 10' den. The lack of size makes it hard to get far enough away from the speakers. It is a two system room. The Kenwood on the entertainment center feed a 3 pairs of KLH 900b speakers. One pair in the den, one pair in the bathroom and one pair in the livingroom. It would be considered my main house system. On the other side is my work table where I will use whatever receiver is in rotation at the moment. Right now it is my Toshiba SA-620 feeding a pair of JBL LX-600s stacked with a pair of DCM Timeframe 600s. OMG what a combo that is, the JBLs act as a subwoofer and the combination is as sweet as any setup I have ever had. It is a small space but it is all mine finally.

Den3.jpg

Den2.jpg

Den1.jpg
I have some Time Frame 600 also, they are really nice speakers.

Well isn't getting divorced fun. I've been degraded to basement dweller for now. At lease my basement is dry. Took all the best of my 2 channel stuff with me. And at least all the free time has allowed me to restore a HH Scott LK-72, to replace the cheap Chinese tube amp I was running.

Sorry for the dark pic, its a basement.....
33461713623_157dd0388c_b.jpg

Rega RP6 freakdeck w/Benz Micro Gold and many other mods...
Creek Audio OBH-15 Mk2
HH Scott LK-72
Monitor Audio Silver 8s running on the LK-72s 4ohm taps
scope and other gear just for fun and tinkering

What I left behind
28760371233_6ff93f82a7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom