Pics of your listening space

Playing around with some setups on some new furniture. I haven't made up my mind yet. But I like the TT and Tube Integrated on top of the record organizer, as opposed to the rack. Speaker placement will happen after I get everything else situated. and many of the components in the rack will find new homes.

36735091745_632110818a_b.jpg

35946832143_56f2cc3f42_b.jpg

Playing around with some setups on some new furniture. I haven't made up my mind yet. But I like the TT and Tube Integrated on top of the record organizer, as opposed to the rack. Speaker placement will happen after I get everything else situated. and many of the components in the rack will find new homes.

36735091745_632110818a_b.jpg

35946832143_56f2cc3f42_b.jpg

You don't ever use your fireplace? I see that a lot in pictures. People put stereo systems right in front of their fireplaces.

I like the oblong hassock for maintaining proper stereo separation.
Yeah, it just didn't sound right the other way. And I love putting my feet up.

BRIGHT LIght :cool:........Very Nice Setup Indeed Brother.

Thanks for Sharing, Mike. :smoke:
No overhead lights in the living room, so it's all lamps. The floorstanding lamps have 75 watt LEDs. Thanks.

Very handsome speakers - I really think so_:D

Maybe trying to duplicate the heat generated by a class A,or tube amp???

Well the Scott is a AB Push/Pull integrated, and gives off plenty of cozy warmth, And a delightful sound. This rig (Furniture and all) will ultimately be traveling to my basement "lounge".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom