Pics of your listening space

I like that the new amps have room to breathe. Just hope those tables are up to the task!
Also, WOW :beerchug:
Yes they have breathing room not that they'll ever need it. I've pushed them up to the 12 watt mark on the meters for a while and that is loud. They were barely lukewarm. The amp stands are also new to me and much sturdier than the old ones they replaced that the 2500's sat on for a few years.

That's so people can read them from the next county, from which they can probably hear them too
index.php
Yes now I can see them move from my listening spot and that didn't happen with the 2500's. I've also had them for a week now and I've yet to push them to their limits or anywhere near it. Those monsters just sound so damn good at sane listening levels I haven't felt the urge..........yet:rockon:

I came down with a touch of upgraditis last week:). The bridged Mcintosh MC2500's have gone to a new home and are just a memory now

View attachment 1126453
Wow Brian that looks amazing would love to hear that system, what speakers are you running? They look heavy though so in consideration I can give you the Soundcraftsman and a grand for an even trade:jump: Looks great Congrats:bigok:

Wow Brian that looks amazing would love to hear that system, what speakers are you running? They look heavy though so in consideration I can give you the Soundcraftsman and a grand for an even trade:jump: Looks great Congrats:bigok:
Thanks Mark; I'm using my Polk 1.2tl's with a ground isolation transformer otherwise I couldn't use monoblocks. They stopped my speaker search dead in it's tracks several years ago and now the same thing has happened with my amp search; there goes half the fun:) You're more than welcome to stop by for a listen if you're ever up this way:beerchug:

Nice, I had some SDA's a few years back and sold them at a good profit but wish I would have kept. I am still keeping an eye out for a nice clean pair of CRS to get, seems like they are hard to come across. If I am ever out that way I will look you up, the SC is amazing and I am really happy with that purchase and I feel my system sounds great, always looking to get better though lol

Nice, I had some SDA's a few years back and sold them at a good profit but wish I would have kept. I am still keeping an eye out for a nice clean pair of CRS to get, seems like they are hard to come across. If I am ever out that way I will look you up, the SC is amazing and I am really happy with that purchase and I feel my system sounds great, always looking to get better though lol
A very nice pair of CRS+ with stands and A1 interconnect got sold just yesterday on the Polk forum. They are excellent sounding bookshelf speakers

A very nice pair of CRS+ with stands and A1 interconnect got sold just yesterday on the Polk forum. They are excellent sounding bookshelf speakers
Dang I am on that forum have been for a few years but don't think I have enough post to buy in that section, members seem pretty strict on that rule.

Been moving things around....

My Home Office space (Patio Linn off to side)
View attachment 1126552 View attachment 1126553

Wife's Home Office (B&O System)
View attachment 1126554

Living Room (one side Linn, one side Naim)
View attachment 1126555 View attachment 1126556

Den (Linn System and 70's B&O)

View attachment 1126557 View attachment 1126558 View attachment 1126559

Basement System - Mostly Marantz Tube & JBL

View attachment 1126560 View attachment 1126561

More to follow....

You don't have enough systems throughout your house. You need some more. :p

Those are actually 1.5" thick white quarts slabs that I had cut and polished for stand bases for the Sonus Faber Venere 1.5's I used to have. They weigh a good 22 lbs each.
Excellent system and presentation!

Question: do you use the Oppo for Redbook too?
How do you like the sound of it?

Thx
A

Excellent system and presentation!

Question: do you use the Oppo for Redbook too?
How do you like the sound of it?

Thx
A

Thanks!

I've actually never played an audio CD in the Oppo. I ripped my entire CD collection to FLAC files a year or so before getting the Oppo, so I just stream them. Everything else is streamed from Tidal. We do play the random Blu-Ray, but even then, most movies we stream via the Roku these days, though I still use the Oppo as the DAC for the Roku.

As for the sound... I had a fully loaded Schiit Bifrost DAC with a Wyred4Sound USB Recovery with upgraded ifi linear power supply. After getting the Oppo and letting it burn in for a few weeks, then doing side-by-side comparisons, I sold the Bifrost and packed away the W4S USB Recovery.

Back
Top Bottom