Pics of your listening space

Absolutely! Once you cross over to the dark side there's no going back.
Based on the Pure Audio Project concept - have been building active OBs for several years. Not sure I can improve on these.
1ChgoHN.jpg

Current space, but moving in 2 weeks so upgrading to better space and speakers.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, seriously. I like the spare décor and the speakers and the Van Gogh. And last but not least the drinks cart. In some old movie from the 50s Gig Young is at someone's house and he wheels the drinks cart from room to room wherever he goes. I sort of liked that
index.php
[Lexicographer note: "spare" is one of those words like "sanction" which means the opposite of itself.]

The top pair should be inverted to get those tweeters closer together to reduce comb filtering.
I think you'll find that's how they are placed. Note the label on the top pair is upside down and the hot (red) terminal is to the left side of the pic while the lower pair's terminal is to the right.

My nit would be to run them parallel with separate cable runs.

Well that's what they say to do. I've never stacked speakers before. Always thought it was a ludicrous thing to do.
I ran double New Advents in the garage for many years. The quasi MTM approach does a better job.

pad3.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what you come up with, seriously. I like the spare décor and the speakers and the Van Gogh. And last but not least the drinks cart. In some old movie from the 50s Gig Young is at someone's house and he wheels the drinks cart from room to room wherever he goes. I sort of liked that
index.php
[Lexicographer note: "spare" is one of those words like "sanction" which means the opposite of itself.]

Thanks! Love the drink cart too! interestingly we are upgrading our bar cart as well for new place. :D
I'll post pics in April

I love my LK1 and LK2.

Been moving things around....

My Home Office space (Patio Linn off to side)
View attachment 1126552 View attachment 1126553

Wife's Home Office (B&O System)
View attachment 1126554

Living Room (one side Linn, one side Naim)
View attachment 1126555 View attachment 1126556

Den (Linn System and 70's B&O)

View attachment 1126557 View attachment 1126558 View attachment 1126559

Basement System - Mostly Marantz Tube & JBL

View attachment 1126560 View attachment 1126561

More to follow....

Your love for Carver gear is outstanding. I wish I could've gotten my Carver amp up and running before I traded it in for my Linn. Love those meters!!

Once this old Carver gear has been properly gone through, upgraded, updated and modded, they're pretty hard to beat. You can thank my oldest brother for my love of Carver gear as he introduced me to it all when I was 11 years old!

Back
Top Bottom