Pics of your listening space

p3240044241-5.jpg

Unfinished attic with my high school Pioneer CD-811A speakers and late 80s Yamaha A-32D integrated amp.

View attachment 1360221
Reminds me of our attic when we first moved in here back in the early eightees.
I stayed up there despite it not being finished as I was young and just wanted maximum privacy.
My cat loved it up there too,she thought it was her own personal playground.

The 'rents finished it off eventually (mid eightees or so),and it was still a nice space but it lost some of it's "rustic" charm afterwards.
Parents sold the house to my brother,and now it's back to looking like that again.
He's redoing some stuff so it's currently gutted out again,he also had some squirrel intrusion issues to deal with.
He has'nt been in any hurry to do anything much up there lately,so I dunno how long it's gonna look like that.
Nor do I know what he has planned for the space,he's pretty eccentric so anything could happen up there really.
I am going to leave it unfinished as long as I can. Once it looks like a room, my better half will want to decorate it and you can be sure there will be more in there than a chair and a stereo.
LOL now that's a hoot,like I said above a space like that is all about maximum privacy LOL .
It's like having your own "Little Rascals clubhouse" to many guys.

Too good. :thumbsup:

Bret P.

Back
Top Bottom