Pics of your listening space

Can't go a month without changing something. Added Nestorovic 5AS Mk. IV Signature today. Traded for a VTL preamp. I must say I did well on the deal.

Tell me about the Nestorovics! Made in Seattle? I just stumbled across these in an old issue of Stereophile. Class B recommended.

That's really nice. She's definitely got some talent and some chops.
Yeah, we're pretty proud of her. She was a featured artist at Omaha's Summer Arts Festival this year and has had a couple of gallery showings as well. Plus, she's also a published writer and getting ready to graduate college this spring.
Here's her Instagram with a lot of her art:
https://www.instagram.com/_carielana/

New speakers and listening space. Kind of a strange change going from a smaller room with ADS L810's (2nd bedroom) to larger room with ADS L400's (living room).

Good reason though, 2nd bedroom is becoming baby room and my wife didn't love the larger speakers in the living room. The L400's sound fantastic though so I'm not complaining!

20181231_144613.jpg

20181231_144504.jpg

cex3I3w.jpg

Can you tell me what rack this is?

Wow, interesting looking speakers. What are the details on those Omega's?

Nice space - looks like an old house (big, old trim).
the house is 124 years old. it had been renovated once years ago and then pretty much let go before we bought it last year. Among many many renovations that we did, i did that floor, it was and is the most difficult thing that I have ever done in my life. the floor was not level, but not only that it was very very bumpy so it had dips and bulges so i had to construct a new sub floor on top of the old floor and then put the laminate flooring on top of that, a contractor wanted 10k for it, i did it by myself, it took 3 months and it made me physically ill a couple time, but it is level to absolute perfection now. for vibration though unfortunately not so perfect, as the floor is literally floating on top of the old floor, if the sub is really slamming, it can vibrate all of my equipment, but I always listen at low levels anyway.

the speakers are 8 inch old omega hemps (before alnico cam about) each channel has its own deep hemp subwoofer, it is ribbon mahagony with granite slabs on top

jFLaNVv.jpg

8Jx8h6g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom