Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Great. I knew I should have never come in here. Got the wife trained to walk very delicately when I'm playing records in the living room and now she's looking over my shoulder at your cats pouncing on active turntables. This is a joke thread, right? You don't really let these animals walk all over your gear, do you?

The hot tubes are self protecting. Once had a Yammy like the one under the cat and in fact its on BT right now (not my sale). I have a turkish van with very similar coat in different colors than Zoe. She has no interest in the stereo. I'm glad i came on the thread this evening. Mrs. volunteers at a local shelter . We often foster kittens until they're old enough to get fixed.
The batch in the bathroom now are Texas hurricane refugees who have diarrhea . Just got done doing the evening bathroom clean up. I can't wait to see cat shit. How many of you have said that. Nice sharing your cats while i decompress a bit.

Ahh Cat butt. Usually what i get when i try to get cat pics. Nice TT!
(Oh too true . I have 6 , Only the last one was a foster though. My wife smuggled in a few:dunno:
The last one is on me. Red and me bonded while wife was away. He's my bud!

You don't really let these animals walk all over your gear, do you?
Most of my gear isn't positioned so it can be walked on, and the living room speakers are strictly forbidden -- indeed, the living room is only accessible under strict human supervision, otherwise the door is closed -- but the vintage kitchen gear is nothing special and therefore often used as a comfortable perch.

See my avatar?

That's an amp, with cat, that happened to be on my office workbench at the time.

when i bring new to me gear home, usually the first stop is on the kitchen table
it usually takes only a second or two, for one of our cats to claim the new gear
its like some kind of cat magnet

Great. I knew I should have never come in here. Got the wife trained to walk very delicately when I'm playing records in the living room and now she's looking over my shoulder at your cats pouncing on active turntables. This is a joke thread, right? You don't really let these animals walk all over your gear, do you?
I’m glad you trained your wife well. Do you live in a house made of carton board or something? :p

Please quote one picture where you actually see a cat pouncing on an active turntable.

I’m guessing you don’t like cats nor have them. So you don’t understand. Because when you did, you’d know a cat has very soft paws which don’t damage anything.

Wrong thread for you, buddy:jump:

Last edited:
The cats and the music touch my soul-the equipment is a complex toy which I respect for its service to me but will go when I go. The cats and the music I expect to have w/me for eternity.

Attachments

• 550601_535911479771643_404338362_n.jpg
    550601_535911479771643_404338362_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom