Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Kleine quite often lies here, on top of one of my Elipson 1303's;

UARZVCm.jpg

Image243.jpg Image39-1990.jpg Roger reminds me of my Katie kitten. She lived from 1985 to 1999. She had a black beauty spot on her cheek and Haley's comet on her back. She was our smallest cat weighing about 11 lbs for the majority of her life. She was a very neat and proper lady cat. Her appearance and manners were most important to her. And every action required thorough analysis before proceeding. If the answer couldn't be found she would just sit with her tail wrapped over front feet and pose.

Last edited:
View attachment 1053839 View attachment 1053840 Roger reminds me of my Katie kitten. She lived from 1985 to 1999. She had a black beauty spot on her cheek and Haley's comet on her back. She was our smallest cat weighing about 11 lbs for the majority of her life. She was a very neat and proper lady cat. Her appearance and manners were most important to her. And every action required thorough analysis before proceeding. If the answer couldn't be found she would just sit with her tail wrapped over front feet and pose.

Wow, that look incredibly like Roger! Pretty much the same size as well. The behaviour is more like his sister Mimi however. Roger has always been the more impulsive one, he would have been fox food out in the wild, while she will sit and puzzle things out before taking action.

Back
Top Bottom