Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

'Paws' Malone is another rescue kitten that someone threw out in our farm driveway about a month ago. We took him for tutoring and shots, vet figures about 10 months old and added him to the menagerie. Full name is 'Pita Paws' Malone cause he looks like he escaped the lockup in the Bronx still wearing his grey striped suit and has been a PITA ever since he joined the family. Hugely affectionate, follows me around like a puppy, jumps on our elderly Thomas cat when he is sleeping much to his disgust etc etc. Wish I could have grabbed the cell phone quicker but had to put down the soldering iron whilst he first walked across the pc then the turntable then disappeared behind the rack then came out to let me know what he thought of my music selection.

Rescue animals just seem to know how lucky they are----
and they will share their thanks their whole life afterwards.
Don't think he is too fond of the vet though after his tutoring :)
-Lee

'Paws' Malone is another rescue kitten that someone threw out in our farm driveway about a month ago. We took him for tutoring and shots, vet figures about 10 months old and added him to the menagerie. Full name is 'Pita Paws' Malone cause he looks like he escaped the lockup in the Bronx still wearing his grey striped suit and has been a PITA ever since he joined the family. Hugely affectionate, follows me around like a puppy, jumps on our elderly Thomas cat when he is sleeping much to his disgust etc etc. Wish I could have grabbed the cell phone quicker but had to put down the soldering iron whilst he first walked across the pc then the turntable then disappeared behind the rack then came out to let me know what he thought of my music selection.

Rescue animals just seem to know how lucky they are----
and they will share their thanks their whole life afterwards.
Don't think he is too fond of the vet though after his tutoring :)
-Lee

Fantastic Post Lee! Fantastic!

Kind Regards,
John

Find the cat

fcvRPXE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom