Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

there's my Taz, wgen he was a young boy, on the philips FA860 amp and on the Grundig RTV 600 reciever
2vvm9za.jpg

21lvkoz.jpg

there's my Taz, wgen he was a young boy, on the philips FA860 amp and on the Grundig RTV 600 reciever
2vvm9za.jpg

21lvkoz.jpg

that receiver is actually something like 60 cm wide... the damn cat is wider... He liked it because it was warm from the output transistors all the time ( even in low signal, big quiescent current i guess), and the warm air was coming through that black grille too. Unfortunately i have put the receiver out of service after the AM part died, and the FM radio only works in mono now. There was some rain falling onto its vent and inside... for the life of me in couldn't figure out what's wrong. the amplifier still works fine in stereo though... oh well....

Yours doesn't have extra short legs!

No, not quite as short though in those pictures they are stretched out and look longer than when she is standing. She definitely has legs that are on the short side, certainly compared to our other cats. But what is does have is the extra short tail, and still pointy like a kitten's. We have never seen a regular tailed cat with such a short one. Looks like yours has a short pointy one as well. The resemblance in the face is striking.

How does he react to new turntables? :D

LOL :)

He will sniff them, but tends to not be so interested in them. Charlotte on the other hand seems to think she can sleep on them. I pulled the Linn off the rack a few weeks back and she still sleeps on the dust cover, same with the pioneer. When I put the KD550 up, she sat by it for a good hour just watching it.. Was worried she would play with the arm while in use, but she didn't just waited for it. She's probably thinking where is the dust cover to the Kenwood LOL :)

LOL :)

He will sniff them, but tends to not be so interested in them. Charlotte on the other hand seems to think she can sleep on them. I pulled the Linn off the rack a few weeks back and she still sleeps on the dust cover, same with the pioneer. When I put the KD550 up, she sat by it for a good hour just watching it.. Was worried she would play with the arm while in use, but she didn't just waited for it. She's probably thinking where is the dust cover to the Kenwood LOL :)
Get it right. It's not a 'dustcover' it's a Kenwood Clear Plastic Cat Lounge.

Get it rght. It's not a 'dustcover' it's a Kenwood Clear Plastic Cat Lounge.

HAHAHAH so true!!! She seems to like watching the albums spin while being on top of the table. So to have one with not dust cover really has her watching it. They sure are a lot of fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom