Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

I have probably posted these photos before but would like to take this oportunity to anounce the passing of my technical advisor Deco FitzChamber. He passed away a couple of weeks ago after a long battle with cancer.
I really miss our Daddy time while I have my morning coffee before leaving for work.
RIP in puddy heaven.

View attachment 1225427 View attachment 1225428 View attachment 1225429

:( sorry for you loss, i know how they like to bond with us and my guys have morning time with me before work as well. Ugh that's heart breaking :( he's in a better place. He sure was a handsome cuss. He looked like he had a great life.

Kind Regards,
John

Look what the mail brought me today!

n1Sha49.jpg

I have probably posted these photos before but would like to take this oportunity to anounce the passing of my technical advisor Deco FitzChamber. He passed away a couple of weeks ago after a long battle with cancer.
I really miss our Daddy time while I have my morning coffee before leaving for work.
RIP in puddy heaven.

View attachment 1225427 View attachment 1225428 View attachment 1225429

Thanks for all the sympathy. It means a lot. Our other cat Scooter, still goes around looking for him. We just brought home a 10 month old friend for him called Benjamin with whom he seems to get along well.
Sorry for the slightly blurry pic, but I would need a high speed camera to take a better one. He's cuckoo!

EF95B371-2A8D-4E86-BDCB-EA327472D68B.JPG

It's a great photo. Scooter seems to be saying I'm the boss on this floor. Motion in photos can be a good thing.

Thanks for all the sympathy. It means a lot. Our other cat Scooter, still goes around looking for him. We just brought home a 10 month old friend for him called Benjamin with whom he seems to get along well.
Sorry for the slightly blurry pic, but I would need a high speed camera to take a better one. He's cuckoo!

View attachment 1227483

That is an amazingly, ridiculously, almost impossibly pretty cat.

Yeah, right, but also a terrorist with the temper of a prison guard with a nasty character and a terrible tooth ache that has just been kicked in the balls at a prison riot.

Just only sometimes, when he is in the mood, he can be like the sweetest goddess, come to you and nuzzle up frantically and fully in love, turns his ass three times and then falls asleep on your chest. He and all his 8 (or so) kilos...

Yes, I love him (and I don't want to know what that tells about me :D)

Back
Top Bottom