Pictures of Pets

TWO copies of ELO's Out of the Blue???
Yep, sharp eyes :) Most of it is (was) my parents' collection and I think someone gave me a flea market version as a present. I think I did not ever spinned those records. Not the biggest ELO fan :p

Our rescue furball, Luci, who is giving me the "look" because I interrupted her listening session to take the pic. :)

2016%20Luci%2002_zpsnxiykvgv.jpg

Goofiest dog on the planet comes and stares at me when he wants something. Out of all the doberman's we've
had this is the only one that doesn't whine, whimper, talk back, or bark at you when he wants something. Just goes into his errie stare and tries his best to mind meld with you. He gets pretty serious about it.

t IMG_5965.JPG

Goofiest dog on the planet comes and stares at me when he wants something. Out of all the doberman's we've
had this is the only one that doesn't whine, whimper, talk back, or bark at you when he wants something. Just goes into his errie stare and tries his best to mind meld with you. He gets pretty serious about it.

t View attachment 1096256

If you hear the words "Live long and prosper" come out of his mouth, you`ll know you have a situation on your hands....

t View attachment 1096256
Sounds like my Great Pyrenees, Cherokee. Two dogs ago (a Bordeaux Mastiff, Nimrod), I would get answers to yes/no questions, so I could run down a list. My last dog (a Cane Corso, Sparticus), I only got yes answers, but a list was still of value. Cherokee, however, just stands there and looks me in the eye, with no answers whatsoever. I must intuit the desired activity. Actually, I'm getting pretty good at it. It comes down to exact time of day for my Rainman in a dog suit.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Sounds like my Great Pyrenees, Cherokee. Two dogs ago (a Bordeaux Mastiff, Nimrod), I would get answers to yes/no questions, so I could run down a list. My last dog (a Cane Corso, Sparticus), I only got yes answers, but a list was still of value. Cherokee, however, just stands there and looks me in the eye, with no answers whatsoever. I must intuit the desired activity. Actually, I'm getting pretty good at it. It comes down to exact time of day for my Rainman in a dog suit.

Enjoy,
Rich P
It's amazing, isn't it? I'm still trying to figure out how they attached routines to clock time. At first I thought it was them following the daylight, but they do the same rituals at the same time in any season.

Yep. Our dog (Champ), knows when my wife will pull up in the car every day. He is also pretty good at sign language when he wants a snack!

I guess most pet owners learn to read their pet’s “sign language.”

Frankly, he’s the smartest dog I’ve ever had and once (only once) I managed to get him to clean up all his toys and put them away using verbal commands!

46B5F1B9-C7F6-473D-8DF5-E6622B2DEE43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom