Pictures of Saskatchewan

Wireworm5:

Very very nice!

Although I'm from the (koff, koff) industrial wasteland called the Golden Horseshoe I spent a couple of years of my early work-life in Alberta. One cannot describe the feeling of “endless landscape” when driving through the Prairies.

Canada and the US are fortunate to have this fantastic landscape and your pictures whet my appetite to see it again.

Paul

It is a beautiful province, If your dog runs away,you can see him run away for five days(sorry Wire)

Alan

My mother was born and raised in Sask. before coming to Mich. Beautiful pictures...looks much the same (only in color) as the old pictures in our family albums. Thanks for sharing them.

Jon :)

Gorgeous !! I live in the mountains, it must be something to be able to see the "far side of forever" like that. -Sandy G.

Hey.....you forgot the trees!!!!!!!...

I just love open spaces.....thats why I cant live in the woods....

Even when I bought this house ...it had to be in the open....with a western exposure...I just love sunsets too......

Thanx guys for the positive feedback. I guess you take for granted what you have in your own backyard. I bought a Canon 35mm and haven't used it much cause I figure the scenery around here is boring.
If you happened to be driving on a long road trip in this province. The roads for the most part are all straight and flat and the monotony can easily put you to sleep.
The last time I took a trip to the mountains was over 15 years ago. I am in awe of them for about 2 weeks. Then I get a feeling of being closed in and I have to get back to the prairies.
Nothing like being home.:)

Back
Top Bottom