1940%20Pontiac%20Woody%20Wagon.jpg

1958%20Pontiac%20Bonneville.jpg

1958%20Buick.jpg

Cadillac%201964.jpg

1949%20Pontiac%20Sedan%20Delivery

1953%20Buick.jpg
Cadillac%20Eldorado%201957.jpg

Last edited:
Love the 58 bel air and the poncho.Id take a 58 over any tri 5 .But I really love the Pontiac and their front ends.

Sadly the 58 was stolen by a tow truck driver I knew and thought was a friend, and he was never seen again after that.
The Catalina I really loved right up till the wife at the time decided to rub up against a steel pole with it. wailing.gif

I posted this back in 2006, but the photos have disappeared. This is the '71 El Camino my son and I built when he got his driver's license. I did this photo to give to the friend of mine who painted it. Upper left is what it looked like before we started.
Collage.jpg

Here's the engine compartment before it was painted. All of the cute goodies under the hood were government surplus things from my warehouse. The air cleaner lid is a piece of aluminum from an armored tank.

Engine a.jpg

Unfortunately, that one got wrecked. After he graduated from college and found lucrative employment, he decided he wanted another to replace it. I spotted this puppy on the bay area CL shortly after it was listed. I called, made an appointment to see it that evening when the seller got home from work. Looked it over, took a short test drive, and made the deal. Some friends of mine were in coming through from up north, so they swung by and drove my pickup home.

Less than 800 miles on a brand new GM crate 350, rebuilt TH350, new radiator, new tires, and front end rebuild, all work done by a reputable bay area repair shop, with all receipts and work orders - $4000.00 I considered it a steal.

The paint is shot, so that will get redone one of these days.

El Camino II.jpg

Who is old enough to remember these 4 cyl Pontiacs, which were a pretty much a V8 with one side of the engine gone?

halfpontiac.jpg

Attachments

• half pontiac2.jpg
    half pontiac2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 6
The ole' girl up and driving - put it in the local car show this past weekend. Only one there (no surprise) and according to one club member, the only one ever!
Casper Car Show 2018 4.jpg

Front wheel drive Toronado?
Yes. With a 455 (freshly rebuilt) and Holley Quadrajet 750.
1969. Seven year project to bring it from the brink of a demolition derby to this stage. No real torque steer, wouldn't know it's FWD while driving it.

Casper Car Show 2018 6.jpg

More pics in my albums page.

"Yes. With a 455 (freshly rebuilt) and Holley Quadrajet 750.
1969. Seven year project to bring it from the brink of a demolition derby to this stage. No real torque steer, wouldn't know it's FWD while driving it."

Have you plans to take it further or just enjoy it as is for now?

Back
Top Bottom