piece-it pete

brainsmasher

Mid-Fi Madman
I got to give the thumbs up to Pete, I did not even let him get some drivers out of his car when he was unloading gear for the fest. I dont even think we had been properly introduced yet. A sweet pair of stephens full rangers for a smoking price. Got to talking to him and telling him my love for the stephens line of speakers. And wouldnt you know that sob :D went behind my back and contacted my wife while I was on my way home and sent me the matching stephens tweeters. I am completely in your debt Pete, I am keeping your address and you will be getting something someday and while it may tick it shouldnt blow up. Thanks Pete, you rock.

Pete at the fest

If I can add my 2 cents worth....Pete was kind enough to bring some Altec 9's and a Pioneer 9090 tape deck to the fest for me. I'm in the process of restoring the Altec's and will do the same to the Pioneer next winter. Pete's price was rock bottom and almost not worth his trouble but he was glad to see they found a good home. I've wanted a set of 9's since 1977 and I hope they will turn out nice when finished. You are a credit to AK Pete! Thanks again. :thmbsp:
Scott

Well garsh fellas. Thanks.

I'm really happy that the stuff went to a good home. I love all that gear lol.

Rich, back at cha, it was a pleasure and iirc I owe you a beer or two!

Pete

Pete is a great seller and and even better being. I enjoyed meeting Pete and hanging out with him at the fest. He sold me a great Pioneer quad receiver, brought it to the fest and I have been enjoying it ever since. Thanks Pete :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom