PILE of stuff for the insane and adventurous in Mass....

Top right, photo 1. I'll take that please, thanks. Regret selling mine. Such a nice sounding unit for all day listening.

I see these types of "deals" quite often. They do a quick tally of the highest asking prices they see on eBay, then post it as their lot price. I assume they think there are plenty of suckers around that just can't wait to get an instant hoard of crap for top dollar.

I see a few nice items in the pics, but nothing to warrant a $9k ask.

NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS???!

Doesn't seem to be much there once you eliminate the DVD players, VCRs, tape decks, and cheap CD Players.

Even if all that stuff worked, it wouldn't be worth $9,000. I do see one presentable older Marantz unit which may have a wood case.

If you really look close there are some nice goodies in there. I saw a Marantz integrated way on the bottom for one. 9 grand is insane though. Im betting most need repair. The pictures look like an old repair shop.

$9000, chuckle, chuckle. That pile might be worth $5 a piece in bulk if all of it worked. Not be a money maker considering the work involved. I saw only one or two pieces worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom