Pilot Lamp for Technics M33?

Bosphrous

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
My pilot lamp blew, and I'm looking for a replacement if anybody has a lead, or the specs on a suitable L.E.D. replacement. The part number I am looking for is: XAMQ34S600W.

Thanks. You guys are the best.
I'm not a tech but if it was mine I would check the voltage going to the lamp and measure the diameter of the old lamp in mm. Then do a search for a lamp based on size and voltage. I looked on HiFi engine and they don't list a service manual for it. I did a ebay search for a technics m33 lamp and it showed one. You could see if that one matches yours.

I'm not a tech but if it was mine I would check the voltage going to the lamp and measure the diameter of the old lamp in mm. Then do a search for a lamp based on size and voltage. I looked on HiFi engine and they don't list a service manual for it. I did a ebay search for a technics m33 lamp and it showed one. You could see if that one matches yours.

Thanks for the help, Keithlp. I looked at the manual for the M63, whose lamp, I assumed, would be the same. Not sure if that's true or not. I have heard that the lamp-in-question has a voltage of 2.7, but I'm pretty sure a certain amperage/impedence has to be observed, too. I appreciate you looking this up for me. I'll get those lamps on German Ebay and pop one in there.

Back
Top Bottom