Pioneer 900

Ya can't beat some of that vintage '70s gear, especially those classic big cassette decks! Hope it operates okay.

Wasn't that the TOTL? I loved Pioneer tape decks of that vintage. I used to have a F8282 (or was it 8181?). It did have one *weird* issue. Something in the playback section was screwy and it transmitted in mono on the FM band. Pirate radio! Too bad the range was about as far as I could throw the deck. Neat trick to impress your friends tho.

Nice score Dennis. BTW What are the speakers in your new avatar?

p.s. More Mellow Sixties? I always had you pegged as Yanni or Kenny G.:lmao:

Last edited:
AUDITECH,
Hey nice deck! Tryed for two years to get a 900 cheap but no luck!
I even bought the original operating manual for it from eBay last year thinking I would have one by now.
I got a CT-F1000 instead for my frontroom setup for $25.I already have a CT-F1000 and CT-F1250 in my main SPEC setup.

My point being if you plan on keeping the 900 I can sell you the original manual for what I got it for off the 'bay' if you are interested?:dunno:

If you are ever at a flea market and want the price to drop on one of these, just ask the seller if he has the cover/door for the cassette portion. He will either know that there is none or drop the price because it is missing a piece.

dent in washer

see the dent and paint missing on the front of the washing
machine?well last saturday night i was taking a nice pioneer
amp over to it to take a picture,i tripped the amp went
flying hit the wifes washer.well the washer survived,the
amp was killed at the accident site and i got yelled at.

Sweet

Very nice.
You should be glad you didn't kill the washer... risk for being homeless:p:
I asked Linda one time if I could use the owen to bake some tapes that had lost the binding.
She raised her eyebrow at me....ooops, almost went to far:rolleyes:
Guess I have to buy my own stove for doing my cooking here....

Back
Top Bottom