Pioneer cassette changer CT-M6R

Agree with the earlier post... nice novelty. Sounds OK but nothing to write home about. I have two Pioneer units. Both the same model but one was a dealer model that has a clear top that allows you to see what is happening as the deck moves through it's paces.

Wow, I had no idea there were so many of them. I had only seen the Panasonic carousel that Techmoan showed on his youtube channel. That one with the chute (pic above) seems a stretch!

I recently pulled out my CT M7R Cassette deck. ( holds 6 tapes with a single player on the right) Not bad but the rotating head gets stuck when switching sides and won’t engage! I’ve had to open the deck and manually move it. Any suggestions? Also the wow & flutter can be bad on certain tapes.

Early nineties, living in the barracks there was a few people that had equipment and someone had one. Helped the guy hookup some brand new equipment as he didn’t have the faintest idea what he was doing. With the Pioneer remote you could program certain songs on different cassettes to play right after one another, was cool to watch, just like an old juke box.

Back
Top Bottom