Pioneer CT-F 1000

I considered that puppy and decided to pass. No pics--no bid.

I recently got a couple of nice decks for low cost: a CT-F900 ($9.95) and a CT-F9191 ($2.50). Both are going to be just fine in short order.

Keep us posted on your CT-F1000. For your sake, I hope I was wrong to pass on it.

:cool:
Rich P

pustelniakr said:
I considered that puppy and decided to pass. No pics--no bid.

I recently got a couple of nice decks for low cost: a CT-F900 ($9.95) and a CT-F9191 ($2.50). Both are going to be just fine in short order.

Keep us posted on your CT-F1000. For your sake, I hope I was wrong to pass on it.

:cool:
Rich P

You surely got some scores, there is a pic of (hopfully) the deck. Says meters work, play button is depressed, I was going on the assumtion that he couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the sole.
With my lick, he probably won't even ship it. either way, I'll definately keep it posted here. I ate some crap of an Sx-850 for 39.00, BIN, but it arrived and runs fine. Try and be positive. I just don't see the "thrift store" $5.00 finds that I read about all of the time. :scratch2:

Prolly bad gummy belts all wrapped up on the innards. I picked one up a few weeks back with the same story, but it's way down on the list here.
If it is belts, keep us posted on the repair; I gotta hunch I'll be driving down that road soon myself.

A belt kit is definately the going to be the next thing thai I buy. I'll send bob @ vintage an email after I chech it out, but I'm wondering if hthis is the deck in the pic, it has a TDK SA tape in it, and he didn't hear anything coming out of it. I've got lucky on things like typos in the past, I.E DVX, instead of DBX.
I've let out a secret, NOT!

Note to self

You know that you can't type, perfect that voice recognition crap that you were talking about 10 years ago. Or slow down on the beer. Ohhhhh Yeahhhh.

I considered bidding on that one as well...but the lack of photos deterred me. He says in the description: "The picture is only as a reference since it is not the actual unit." Hopefully it just needs new belts/idler wheels. :thmbsp:

-Brian

Cichocki said:
I considered bidding on that one as well...but the lack of photos deterred me. He says in the description: "The picture is only as a reference since it is not the actual unit." Hopefully it just needs new belts/idler wheels. :thmbsp:

-Brian

You guy's are right, I must have to been too excited to read the last sentence. Better order up the belt kit now. I've bought worse, that's for sure.

That is a score. I was watching that Item and thought the same : Playbuttom is pressed down and Meters are working. :scratch2:
Then I read the text again, o. k., picture is stolen. :sigh:

I bought 6 non working CT-F1000 in the last 3 Years. But each of them was working one hour after recieving them. ( Play + Record!, not fast FF + Rewind)

The decks don´t recognice the TAPE. There is a smal push-buttom, which is switching a relay. I just bridge this relay and play and record is working.
Than you clean the CT-F1000 as good as possible and half the work is done.

The next Problem are the belts :thumbsdn: I couldn´t change the belts till now. That´s not everybodys job, i´m afraid specialy not mine :worried:

Let us know the outcome of that deck... I too was watching it and decided to pass...

Scott

I inquired about what was going on with it, he said he hasn't received the payment yet, I mailed it out on the 26th, and gave him all of the pertinent information, he sent me an e-mail 10 minutes ago saying he would check with his wife, I think a lot of gov't people are taking time off now, so things are slower, I work on a military installation, and there are days that you can shoot a shotgun and not hit anybody.I also got outbid on a belt kit for it. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom