pioneer deh-p6700mp radio disk

adir22

i bought ut recently and at user manual it was written that it has RDS
but it doesnt work , and it was also written that its light can be change ' i tried and didnt sacceed, but i also found another user manual for the same model that didnt support those things, how can it be that at the same model ther are two different user manual , and how can it be that this great advanced radio disk doesnt support RDS???
please help me im getting crazy

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4039_150552873,00.html

1. I have a Kenwood with RDS, and of course most radio stations don't broadcast RDS signals. You'll need to experiment and find the ones that do, then figure out how to set your display to show the received RDS data.

2. The board here is for home stereo, not automotive. There are a thousand car audio boards, and if I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I'd link to one...but I doubt you'll have a hard time finding one.

Best of luck, and drop by if you happen to buy an old SX-1010 at a garage sale... :D

i know the stations that provide RDS signals , but it doesnt work.
from a research i did , my radiodisk doesnt support it because its an Asian standard.
but noe im looking for a chance maby i can change its firmware,

by thr way
we dont have garage sales in Israel / :)

thatdeck doesn't support rds, and the display light feature can be changed i think by holding down the mode or display button for three seconds, i can't remember off hand, i deal with tons of radios a day.

Back
Top Bottom