Pioneer HPM Speakers

New to the Pioneer "cult', I got a pair of 500's refoamed them myself. Right now I'm running an Acurus DIA100, but am looking for something different. Anyone else have any experience with the 500's?

I"ve got a house of Klipsch here, most all the heritage series. I"ve always considered HPM"s inferior, but man this thread really is inticing. So how would you guys rate these, maybe the top 5, those 200"s look badass, never seen a set, is that the flagship ? Roost

I"ve got a house of Klipsch here, most all the heritage series. I"ve always considered HPM"s inferior, but man this thread really is inticing. So how would you guys rate these, maybe the top 5, those 200"s look badass, never seen a set, is that the flagship ? Roost

For me , my ratings are

1. Klipsch 5.5
2. Pioneer HPM150 ( close )
3. Klipsch Forte II

For me , my ratings are

1. Klipsch 5.5
2. Pioneer HPM150 ( close )
3. Klipsch Forte II

i"m sorry, I meant rate the HPM series, at least the top 3, i"d like to keep an eye out for a set. I would want one of the top models, i"d guess the 200"s, those look awesome...Roost

i"m sorry, I meant rate the HPM series, at least the top 3, i"d like to keep an eye out for a set. I would want one of the top models, i"d guess the 200"s, those look awesome...Roost

I think Pioneer rated them like this

HPM 200
HPM 150
HPM 100

There are some that I don't think that many people have heard, like the HPM-900. And I'm still not clear on how the HPM-150 and HPM-1500 differ...

Ahhhh...that would have been a good idea for those monsters. Trucking the 80 pound HPM-1100 into my basement was a one and done. If I ever move, they stay with the house :D

11008yw.jpg

Ummmmmm, wow, nice!!!!

Back
Top Bottom