Pioneer MA-100?

P

pjweeks

Someone has an MA-100 4 channel mixer for sale near me. Has anyone used one of these? Any thoughts? Is it decent for recording?

Here's the description: "Pioneer model MA-100. 12 watts, tape & source, 4 channels w/echo, channels 3 & 4 have equalizers, Master volume etc.
Black matte finish case, brushed aluminum face plate. "

:scratch2:

Thanks!

I don't know anything about the mixer, but I did see it on Craiglist.....I hate having Craiglist competition. :) Nice to know there is a fellow AK'er in the area.

I wound up getting it. It's nothing fancy, but it does have a couple echo/chorus (cheesy) effects. 4 channels, unbeatable price and I have something that fits my recording skills. I actually impressed with this little guy.

Crotalus, it's nice to know someone else in the neighborhood.
The guy in Affton I got it from cleans out apartments that people leave for a realtor and so he gets all sorts of random stuff. Every once in a while he gets something like this.

Hey PJ, I have a CA-100. Dr. Strangelove thouht it might be a companion piece to the MA-100. do a search for "CA-100" he posted a nice brochure page on it, I think they're kind of rare, I only bought it 'cause it was silver and was Pioneer. :)

Back
Top Bottom