Pioneer PD-75!

Urizen

Lunatic Member
Pioneer Elite PD-75!

Picked up a Pioneer Elite PD-75 cd player today in great condition. :D

What a classy looking and sounding player! It's built like a brick and I love the platter assembly. Would anyone have a manual scanned and/or know where I could get a remote for this unit?

Thanks in advance!

Ken

Last edited:
I also have a PD-75 and it is a tank. If you get a chance to pop the lid on it, looks like a jewelry store inside. I do not have a manual for it. you can get a remote from pioneer directly but I don't think it will be cheap. The PD-65 and 75 use the same remote. Good luck, you will enjoy that CD player, I love mines.

JimmyNeutron said:
Dude, that was roughly a $1000.00 cd player. One of the best ones Pioneer produced!! Now that's a score!!!!

It cleaned up nicely. It retailed for $1200.00 in 1991. For $225.00, I think I did well. I can't wait to hear it balanced! I found some info...

Pioneer Elite

Urizen said:
It cleaned up nicely. It retailed for $1200.00 in 1991. For $225.00, I think I did well. I can't wait to hear it balanced! I found some info...

Pioneer Elite

Dude, that is so sweet!!! Let us know what it sounds like when you get it hooked up!!! :thmbsp:

The PD-75 is one of the holy grails on the urishi Elite series. You have done very well indeed. Congratulations on a magnificent piece of equipment!

Back
Top Bottom