Pioneer PL-570 value?

twinfin

I have a Pioneer PL-570 (the older version), in pristine condition, which I am considering selling. That said, I've seen prices all over the spectrum on eBay, Craigslist, etc. As such, I do not know how to price it. I don't plan on giving it away, but I'm not going to ask for eleventy billion dollars, as many have. Please advise.

pl-570.jpg

I have a Pioneer PL-570 (the older version), in pristine condition, which I am considering selling. That said, I've seen prices all over the spectrum on eBay, Craigslist, etc. As such, I do not know how to price it. I don't plan on giving it away, but I'm not going to ask for eleventy billion dollars, as many have. Please advise.

View attachment 882465
This should be MOVED to "Dollare and Sense"

Here is a Current Thread on this subject:
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-pl-570-turntable-sold-on-ebay-1-800.748100/

With that Price....I would sell it or hang onto for another 1yr and get a Few more G's.

I expect the price on these to keep climbing, the market has suddenly realized how good these turntables are, and they are very good eye candy. Also, the market for turntables is exploding - demand is growing with no signs of stopping.

Back
Top Bottom