Pioneer Rack on eBay!! ?

I saw it last night when surfing my 200 mile radius. That's driveable for me, so I'm lurking on it.
I did email him on how it all works; I know it's in "great shape" but does it work as it should. I don't need 5 more projects around here

Pick up might be ok, but I would not trust him to pack it. His 4 feedbacks are for little $10 items he bought. Also wonder why it was relisted. That is correct about not being able to do a buy it now until you have 10 feedbacks. It may just be his way of getting around that.

Also, "first $1,100 includes shipping"? If he want's $1,000 for the items, there is no way he can ship all of that across the country for $100.00. The 909 alone would probably be at least $30.00 to ship.

His first auction ended w/o a bid at $800 after 3 days. This one has a bid at $500, but he has it ending like Saturday at noon??? Lots of noobie miscues here

And his shipping calculator is out of wack, or he has no clue on how to set it up
It came up $45 to ship it to me in Detroit; no way, Jose!

He did email me that all worked fine, but if I bid and win, I'll drive down and check it ALL out before he gets the green.

Total weight before packaged has to be 150lbs or more.
$50.00 to ship to Chattanooga, TN. That`s a deal!

How about the cost of packaging? You`re talking $40 or $50 in material alone. Unless he has the original boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom