Pioneer rack system.

Since the question came up regarding DC offset. I think this should be well within reason.

DZAaNm.jpg

uYAwbv.jpg

You are much more patient than I am. I picked up a realistic STA-240 yesterday, snuck it in this afternoon, and hooked it up tonight. It will need a deoxit bath, but appears pretty good. I figure it will be part of a package deal this fall.

It looks fantastic,great job on the clean up.
Spec racks are my favorite,if i ever luck into one i would never sell it.

Very nice a lot of guys here spend years before they ever get a system this nice Congrats.

Regards Snow

Thank you! I got very luck on this one. Only Records I have laying around are Christmas records I got from my late god mother, is it to early for Christmas music? Kids asked is it always staticky, welcome to analog spoiled digital age children.

Very nice a lot of guys here spend years before they ever get a system this nice Congrats.

Regards Snow

Very nice a lot of guys here spend years and they never get a system this nice. Congrats.

Tell your kids it only sounds that way with dirty or damaged records. :)

Go to a used record store and pick up a few minty records of music you like. Get an anti static brush to brush the dust off the surface, and enjoy! You can also find some decent used tapes at thrift stores. Shouldn't cost more than $1 each. That way you can try out the cassette deck. Don't be surprised if it doesn't work. The belts turn gummy over time, especially when it isn't used.

Or better yet buy a couple new albums. There is still lots of great music being made and the kids will have more of a frame of reference. I heartily recommend the new Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit.

Second the advice to subscribe to AK and get thee hence to Barter Town. Heck you just got a massive stereo score, spend some $ on music now. :thumbsup:

I will have to subscribe. Thanks again guys for all the advice this seems like a really great community to be a part of. I need some quality vinyl For sure.

Back
Top Bottom