"Pioneer Recap Lists" Sticky suggestion!

Who will maintain the list in verifying that the latest list if present?

I know MTF did the SX-1050 in the last week or two and that should be much better data than the one linked.

Not that this list is a bad thing but...

So maybe you have taken the task of maintaining and the rest of us have taken the position of helping you find the new info. So I'll go find that link and come back and post it for you to update your list.

OK, here you go: http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=483953

Adding in a link for the SG-9800 recap post by equalizer by xlbee! :banana: :thmbsp:

Blue Shadow, I try to update each link as newer info pops up, either by posting in the linked thread or changing the link! I'll add in the latest SX-1050 info from Mark:king:, along with a link to that thread to the linked post!

Anyone have any more units' recap/transistor lists or recommended changes to the links please post up, Thanks! :ntwrthy:

I hope people are finding this thread useful!

Thumbs up! Why is this not a Sticky yet?

Marty,

Keep up the good work.:thmbsp: What does it take to make this a sticky????:scratch2:

I think the idea is great. But whether or not AK can pull the resources is another kettle of fish. What about someone just creating a webpage containing this info? Inserting the proper coding for the header would allow googlers to find it.

Looks like you have a little bug with the SG-9800 link. I believe you are missing a "[/url]" at the end of the link.

Added in a link to xlbee's new post with a cap list for the SA-7700/SA706 amplifier and corrected the SG-9800 link! Thanks xlbee!:thmbsp:

Today I added in a link to xlbee's RT-707 recap list! :tresbon:

He's also compiling one for the RT-2044! Thanks xlbee! :thmbsp:

Today I updated the link to a SX-1010 recap list, the new one with current parts availability started by spidey66 and reviewed by MattSD and Mark the Fixer!

Added a link for a SX-636 cap and transistor list today! It's to BmWr75's recent post with Marks verified parts recommendations Thanks guys! :tresbon:

Back
Top Bottom