Pioneer SA-9900 & CT-F700

elahaie

Hi, I'm new here!

2 small newbie questions for you...

I just picked up a Pioneer SA-9900 at a pawn shop. for 200$CA I got the amp and the equalizer SG-9500. Both are working well. On the SA-9900 i can see in some picture that i should have under the volume knob a circle with number from 1 to 20. I don't have that... Do you know where i can have parts for that Pioneer?

My tapedeck is a CT-F700, all the lights works and play, forward and rewind but there is no sound! The Counter doesn't work. Any idea? I tried with earphone direct in the deck to make sure.

Thanks,

Eric Lahaie

Welcome aboard! And congrats on that excellent find! The SA-9900 was Pioneer's TOTL integrated amplifier, the one I'd like to get at some point. Not sure about the number, are you sure they are not screen printed onto the faceplate? Oh wait, NM, I can see that it is on that set back plate beneath the volume knob. I am guessing you will have to find a parts unit to get that. Good luck!

The SA-9900 has a separate aluminium-plate with a scala from ... -60 up to 0 db under the frontplate and a light :yes:

9900SA.jpg

Sa-9900

Thanks! ;-)

I just remove the volume knob and the aluminium under the clear side doesn't have anything on it. I think someone played with it before and the forgot to put that back....

Very nice

I have an SA-9500 and really enjoy it, the EQ and tape deck aren't exactly slouches either, welcome to the silver madness. :banana:

Back
Top Bottom