Pioneer Service manuals Galore on Ebay

bowtie67

I just noticed some guy out of canada listed service manuals for most of the pioneer line from 70's to 80's under home audio Ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the time I see the sx-1980 listed, it is high priced, but it is a huge service manual. I noticed he had a sa-9900 service manual, I have one, but you don't see them too often. I bought one from him for my pd70. I try to get originals when I buy manuals and all of these are originals. He must have bought them up from a dealer that went out. Probably got em for a few bucks. Just once, I would like to fall into a find.....a great big find!!! There's always tomorrow.

I just bought about 12 manuals from the guy. Will report back when I receive them. :thmbsp:

Rich P

I just payed for mine with Bidpay, byt the time I was finished, it ended up costing me $35.00 for the 19.99 manual. He said he would ship airmail small packet.

I just paid for mine (10 manuals):

279.88 (10 manuals)
30.12 (shipping: 3 kilos, packed)
11.92 (BidPay fee)
--------------------
321.92 (Total)

He does combine shipping, and responds quickly and clearly.

Never bought via BidPay. Payment is now pending. Fees are a bit too high in my opinion. Probably will avoid BidPay in the future.

Out on a limb. Let's see what arrives in the mail...

Rich P

VintageNut said:
some are good deals, some are pricey, like the SX-1980 manual for 100 clams

and it's sold....wow. I guess a $1500 receiver deserves a $100 repair manual. It'll probably pay for itself with just one good repair.

Back
Top Bottom