Pioneer SX-780 problems

I'm looking forward to finding out if the 50's you found on ebay work out. I've heard some work fine, but only for a few days or weeks.

20170508_175527_resized.jpg
New packs arrived and so far they sound great, even on these cheap indoor/outdoor speakers!

I've adjusted the DC offset, I think they're close to 3.2mv (I didn't write it down)

To: zebulon1,Awesomeaudio,larryderouin & petehall347,

Guys, I cant explain how much I appreciate your help. What should have been a fairly straight-forward repair became a little more complicated because of my inexperience. Thanks for sticking with me and listening to my ignorant questions. Sincerely, Thanks!

I'm a computer/networking 'guru' by trade, if there is anything I can offer to you guys, please let me know.

This receiver has quite a bit of sentimental value as it belonged to my father, its quite nice to hear it once again

I'm looking forward to finding out if the 50's you found on ebay work out. I've heard some work fine, but only for a few days or weeks.
I'll send you a message with the link I purchased from on eBay and update you if they fail in the upcoming week(s)

Back
Top Bottom