1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Pioneer SX-780 Stereo LED doesn't work (LED is good?)

Discussion in 'Pioneer Audio' started by Raccoon1400, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Watthour

Watthour Electron Rancher - JS3600

What is the voltage on Pin 8 of the PA1001 when you believe it is in stereo?

Please register to disable this ad.

2. avionic

avionic " Black Knights " Subscriber

My ASVAB test qualified me for any career field I wanted. I selected avionics. At the time that was two aircraft F/FB-111 and F-15.Went through F-111 electronic warfare tech school and was then assigned to an F-15 base.Had to go back to tech school for F-15 electronic warfare.Both times was Lowry AFB -- Aurora,Colorado. I really like the Denver area.:biggrin:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  3. Watthour

About the same here. I hit 98+ in each category. The navy didn't want me - I was too tall.

4. Raccoon1400

Raccoon1400 Super Member

0.18V when in stereo, 2-3.5V when not in stereo, 5.6V when other input selected.

It is definitely in stereo. Does your theory about the MPX being off outside the chip assume I am wrong about it being in stereo?

5. Watthour

I wanted you to verify that the muting input was changing state. There was a chance that the switching circuit could have been a problem.