Blakester

Hello , picked up a Pioneer SX1010 In the trash no less!!! Brought it home. So far it seams like all the knobs (Pots) are dirty so I'm cleaning them with electronic spray. But I can't get the back light to work ?? Checked all bulbs and fuses underneath .All check out good. Dimmer button does work on stereo indicator. Any ideas?? Blake

That's one heck of a fortunate first step into vintage.(If it is for you.) First step into 100w and full on attempt in maximizing "the tube sound"....and some opinions say it maximizes "the solid state sound" (and that may look good on ya).

Damn! I wish more people threw out stuff like that around me! I was on a walk a couple nights ago and found a perfectly good working slimline aluminum Apple alpha-numeric keyboard sitting out with the trash, and thought it was a nice little find. Your find makes mine look like absolutely nothing. Especially considering the fact that yours actually plays music. lol :p Anyway yeah, a post in the Pioneer forum will get a better response. Good find! Just make sure to post pics of her before and after if you can! Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom